New bulletin, new home. But this one (in Hoboken, NJ) looks like it’ll stick.
It’s a weird feeling to be reunited with all your possessions after having them in storage for ~half a year. “I totally forgot I owned this”, “Huh, what’s this thing?”.
But the most important part? My desk is back. Time for typing.
I’m in a sunny room. If I turn my head to the right, and walk a few steps, here’s the view outside my window.
🐢 Sidenote: If I get reincarnated, I hope I come back as a turtle, carrying my house around with me wherever I go, just winning life.
For the first time in forever, I had almost two weeks of uninterrupted deep work time. So I typed and I drew:
- Added new, more subtle, backgrounds
- Backgrounds can be personalized by color tinting them
- ((Comments)) support images and audio
- Jump to spaces (cmd/ctrl-k)
- Search cards (cmd/ctrl-f)
- Added user pref to use last connection type/color
- You can now subscribe to the blog by email
I got a lot done but I think I need to take a step back and do less typing and more thinking. Specifically, I need to focus more on getting Kinopio in front of more people. It’s a perennial challenge, I think they call it ‘marketing’.
I wrote a little bit more about that on the forum.
I’d love to know:
- How did you find Kinopio?
- If you’ve ever tried to describe it to someone else, what words did you use?
- Who is Kinopio good for? Who is it not good for?
- How should I promote Kinopio?