Kinopio is on Product Hunt today,
This is my second time launching on Product Hunt. The first time was honestly pretty stressful. But the exposure, support – and eventually new customers – was a much needed help.
Spreading the word is the hardest part of making Kinopio sustainable, so if you’d like to help out, come through. It's really appreciated!
I’ve been focused on stability and bug fixes, but also somehow released more than a few cool new things recently.
- Toggle to show journal spaces only in your spaces list.
- An updated welcome space for newcomers, showing off newer features like card markdown, comments, and backlinks.
- Set whether new connections use last connection type by clicking a connection.
- Card collaboration info is viewable inside cards.
- An attention grabbing ‘Hey Over Here’ animation plays when opening cards from search results and notifications to help your eyes find them.
- Added description and website fields so you can help visitors to your spaces learn more about you.
- Wrote a blog post about making the About Kinopio marketing page, expanding on the thoughts I shared in the last bulletin.
- Check out live public spaces currently being edited – if the space is Open 🌐 you can even join in.
The next big feature will be either Image Card Resizing, or adding Directions to Connections. Which do you want first?