I recently got back from a two week trip to France, the first vacation-like thing I’ve had in years. The best thing we ate wasn’t a fancy croissant, or an upscale Parisian dish, but some wild blackberries growing by the side of the road after a short hike.
Is it just me or do the way berries grow kind of resemble connected cards? Maybe it's just me? Maybe art imitates life?
Kinopio is on ProductHunt today
Spreading the word is the hardest part of making Kinopio sustainable, so if you want to help support it, please check it out
- Boxes help you group, add structure, and guide collaborators around cards
- Improved URL Preview Controls
- Youtube URLs can be played directly in your space
- Improved Android Support. From the beach to the boardroom, read and edit spaces on your android phone too
- Inbox for collecting thoughts, todos, and ideas that don't have a place to go yet
- Updated Browser Extensions
Next up are features that encourage sharing and inviting (👀 Updated Roadmap)